Monday, January 2, 2012

A fresh start!

It feels good for 2011 to be over with. Things have been a little hectic lately, and I'm ready for a fresh start! One thing that has been going on is the fact that I haven't been able to log in to blogger. For awhile, I thought that maybe blogger was having issues...but nope, it's just me! I've been able to go to any other website, but every time I go to blogger it says something about a connection not being established. Once I found out that it was on my end, I tried using different browsers, deleting cookies, logging in under my husband's profile, etc... Nothing worked. My computer has been acting spazzy anyway, so right now my husband is reloading my computer and I'm on his laptop.

My goal for 2012 is to start reading and blogging more. After I started designing book covers, I got so busy that I started slacking in these other areas and I haven't devoted enough time to my blog. I have over 1,000 unread emails in my email inbox, and I know that I have a lot of review requests to respond to. So anyway, I'm hoping that by tomorrow my computer will be working good again and I can get my reviews posted.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. The end of last year was so busy I felt I really neglected my blog and also the other blogs I like to visit and read. So, I hope with this fresh start to get more focused!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that all sounds so overwhelming! Good luck finding a balance in 2012. Towards the end of 2011 I also wasn't visiting the blogs that I follow nearly as much and I really miss my book buddies! :) I am hoping to make that more of a priority this year.

    Bonnie @ Hands and Home www.handsandhome.ca

    ReplyDelete